The Gippsland Coast Local Services
The Gippsland Coast ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the The Gippsland Coast site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
The Gippsland Coast Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in The Gippsland Coast When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
The Gippsland Coast Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for The Gippsland Coast Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
The Gippsland Coast ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for The Gippsland Coast and a Place to Meet
The coast.gippsland.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about The Gippsland Coast
Gippsland Coast is a beautiful coastal region located in the southeast of Victoria, Australia. The region stretches from Inverloch to the New South Wales border, covering over 600 kilometers of coastline. Here are some interesting facts about this stunning region:
1. Gippsland Coast is home to some of Australia's stunning national parks, including Wilsons Promontory National Park, Croajingolong National Park, and the Gippsland Lakes Coastal Park.
2. The world's largest wave generator, 'The Mighty Kong,' is located in the coastal town of Lakes Entrance, which helps with the formation of the sand dune system at Ninety Mile Beach.
3. The Gippsland Lakes system of lakes, marshes, and lagoons spans over 600 square kilometers, making it the largest inland water system in Australia.
4. Gippsland Coast is home to unique flora and fauna, including the rare Gippsland Lakes Pufferfish and the Gippsland Water Dragon.
5. Every year, thousands of tourists visit Gippsland Coast to witness the migration of Southern Right Whales, who come to the region from June to September to mate and give birth.
6. Gippsland Coast is home to some of Victoria's most popular surf beaches, including Phillip Island, Cape Conran, and Venus Bay.
7. The coastline is also famous for birdwatching and fishing, with many different species of fish available year-round.
8. Gippsland Coast’s Lakes Entrance is a renowned fishing hub, with the famous Gippsland Lakes Fishing Tournament held every Easter.
9. Inverloch’s Bunurong Marine Park has famous rock formations that have been eroded for millions of years.
10. Gippsland Coast is known for its colorful wildlife, from the vibrant Rainbow Lorikeet to the bright Little Corellas.
These are just some of the most interesting facts about the Gippsland Coast in Victoria, Australia. With its stunning natural scenery and abundant wildlife, the region is truly a must-visit destination for nature lovers, adventurers, and tourists alike.